PayPal is a secure way of sending donations using any of the major credit card or your own PayPal account. You can also give by sending a check to our offices
612 Wabash Avenue
Lafayette, IN 47905
Phone: (765) 423-1879
Your Support is Needed!
Donate today to show compassion and bring hope to the lonely, frail, and disabled throughout Tippecanoe County and beyond. We do not charge for our services so as to not further burden the families (our neighbors). Would you help us financially so we can continue this beautiful life-giving mission and show God’s love to others in our community?
How our funding is primarily provided
- Some funding support from our sponsor, CSJ Ministries, Inc. to continue living out GOD’s love to our dear neighbors in your community.
- Individual Donations from caring people like you!
Ways you can donate
- Individual Donations via online/mail
- Employer Match Programs
- Remember Caregiver Companion in your will, or Legacy and Bequest Giving
Who it impacts
- Weary caregivers
- Disabled and aging veterans
- Homebound Neighbors around you
We average over 170 families and individuals and have 100 plus compassionate community volunteers. The number of requests are growing around us!
We are so very grateful to have your support to keep GOD’s love alive for people in your community!